We’re looking for a friendly User Experience Designer
Oktavilla designs and builds digital products and platforms. We are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic UX designer who wants to join us.
The Short Version
- You enjoy creating digital experiences using research and a design oriented approach.
- Work with clients like UNICEF Sverige, Omni, Schibsted and Stiftelsen Ingmar Bergman.
- Be a part of a rare employee-owned company based in Stockholm, Sweden.
- You will work in a integrated team of strategists, designers and developers to build services that inspire change.
- Be part of the whole process from brainstorming to implementation to launch.
- Present ideas to clients and make them feel happy and confident about our work.
- Work with our client UNICEF Sverige to evolve their custom built fundraising platform. A fun and meaningful challenge as you help them in their work to defend every child’s right to safety, health and education. We’ve worked with them with all aspects of their digital platform for more than 13 years.
- You are curious and enthusiastic about the tools and processes your use.
- You express ideas through prototyping and applies a iterative process on design.
- You like the idea of working on long term projects in a small team in close collaboration with clients.
We are based in Stockholm, Sweden and think it's great if you are based here too. However, if you live elsewhere, we are happy to discuss other ways of collaborating.
Working at Oktavilla is Something Special
We work together to form a humane company where we strive to create a good environment that allows us to do great work. To make this possible Oktavilla is not organised like other agencies:
- Everyone at Oktavilla is an equal partner and has the same influence and salary.
- We are a collective where we try to distribute responsibility evenly and share profits equally.
- Working here allows you to take part in fine-tuning every aspect of what Oktavilla is and should be.
We believe in equal opportunity and we value diversity. We encourage everyone to get in touch.
Does Oktavilla sound like a place you would like to be part of? Or maybe you know somebody who would? Get in touch with Alexis at email@example.com.