We’re looking for a friendly developer.
Oktavilla designs and builds digital products and platforms. Right now we are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic web developer who wants to join us.
The Short Version
- You enjoy building web applications using the Ruby on Rails framework.
- Work with clients like UNICEF Sverige, Omni, Schibsted and Stiftelsen Ingmar Bergman.
- Be a part of a rare employee-owned company based in Stockholm, Sweden.
- You will work in a tight, integrated team of strategists, designers and developers to build tools that inspire change.
- In particular you’ll work for our client Unicef Sverige to evolve a custom built platform that raises funds for their work to defend every child’s right to safety, health and education. We have helped them with all aspects of their digital platform for more than 13 years. Ruby is a big part of the platforms tech stack.
- You’ll work on a varied range of projects and technical challenges, everything from figuring out system architectures to building quick prototypes to explore a new concept.
- You probably have a couple of years’ experience in web development.
- We’d like that you are curious and enthusiastic about the technologies and tools you use.
- You like the idea of working on Ruby on Rails projects in a small team in close collaboration with clients.
We are based in Stockholm, Sweden and think it's great if you are too, but if not we are happy to discuss other ways of collaborating.
Working at Oktavilla is Something Special
We work together to form a humane company where we strive to create a good environment that allows us to do great work. To make this possible Oktavilla is not organised like other agencies.
Everyone at Oktavilla is an equal partner and has the same influence and salary. We are a collective where we try to distribute responsibility evenly and share profits equally. Working here allows you to take part in fine-tuning every aspect of what Oktavilla is and should be.
We believe in equal opportunity and value diversity. We encourage everyone to get in touch.
Does Oktavilla sound like a place you would like to be part of? Or maybe you know somebody who would? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.